Goals written May 16, 2011
By June 4th I would like to have the following completed.
1. Graffiti Style…Before I leave for Haiti I would like to have all (at least 8) of the sketches finalized for the graffit
i section…Maybe even some of the finals started.
2. Posters…I would also like to have 6 poster drafts on the computer.
3. Hair care line…ah oh boy…Maybe have a logo. For sure have a strong concept or two.
4. Have a specific focus (or ideas for what I want to focus on and how to organize everything).
Check in May 23
1. Graffiti Style – I have 8 sketches that are ready to be worked on. I would say that 6 sketches are finalized and the rest need more work. There are two or three more that could be strong with more work.
2. Posters – I have a couple images (drawings) that I would like to use but the specific topics/concepts are not coming through yet. I need to work more on the posters but am loving the graffiti section, so I think I will keep working on that until I need a break.
3. Hair Care Line – I have three concepts that are decent but no sketches or logos. I might continue to research.
4. One wall Religion. One wall Black Beauty. And one wall Graffiti Style (I’m not telling people what exactly this means yet. : )
Check in May 30
a couple mediocre undeveloped almost concepts. I didn’t research and I feel like I have less done than last week…I guess it is possible.