As we all know, I love art and design. However, woman can not live on art alone. She must have more. Here are some aspects of my life that serve as both inspiration for my art as well as a break from my work. I hope you enjoy.
|My husband, Jim and Mt. Rainier|
The beauty in nature anything from 1) tiny flowers to 2) gigantic mountains
3) Learning new things
4) Philosophy and psychology
5) Various religions and Jesus
6) My husband
8) Homeless people
9) Troubled Youth
10) Exercise – yoga and rock climbing and currently break dancing and bike riding.
11) Eating yummy healthy food
12) The three Rs (Reduce – Reuse – Recycle)
13) Relaxing baths
Even if you love your job there are aspects of your life that allow complete rest and rejuvenation; a much needed break from your job. What are some of those things in your life? How can they inspire your creativity or help energize you at work?
To see my artwork inspired by these passions check out 13 Projects Inspired by My non-Art Related Interests.